Translator

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday, April 29th

Please check your child's backpack for the May/June Calendar as well as Fun Lunch forms for May/June.

Due to the strong interest in the Grade 1 Dance Club, 5 students will be randomly chosen from each class to participate. Those students will be notified on Monday.

We continued our buildings today and they are in the final stages! Next week we look forward to putting them together and creating our community.

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all the students in my class for demonstrating good teamwork and helpfulness by working together to clean up our classrooms at the end of the day today. I appreciate your hard work and the respect you showed in caring for our space. You all make me very proud!

I am looking forward to an exciting week of growing germs and building bird houses next week!
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment